The necessary step for determining the technical condition of a car
Whether you need to learn more about the technical condition of your car because you are planning to buy or sell it, or you want to ensure your safety before a long journey, a comprehensive vehicle condition check is a solution that will help identify and prevent potential issues.
Buying a used car can be risky because defects are not always detectable through visual inspection or a test drive alone. Therefore, a comprehensive vehicle condition check provides detailed information about the car’s technical condition, possible defects, and anticipated problems in the future.
Since a car is a complex technical device, a comprehensive vehicle condition check involves various methods and procedures to assess the car’s different systems and components. This check is typically performed at a service center, where specialists utilize professional diagnostic equipment and meticulously inspect various car parts.
A comprehensive vehicle condition check includes the following elements:
- Visual inspection of the car’s body: Specialists carefully examine the exterior condition of the car, looking for signs of rust, damages, color discrepancies, or other visual defect indications.
- Diagnostic testing of automotive system computers: Modern cars are equipped with different computers and sensors that control various systems such as engine management, brake system, or electronic stability control. Diagnostic devices allow reading error messages from the computer and evaluating system performance.
- Compression testing of internal combustion engine cylinders: This test helps evaluate the engine’s condition, identify potential compression issues or cylinder leaks that could affect the car’s power and efficiency.
- Detailed diagnostics of units and complexes: It involves a thorough examination of various car systems and components, such as cooling system, fuel system, electrical system, etc. This may include various testing and measurement procedures to identify potential defects or improper functioning.
- Careful chassis inspection and other types of diagnostics: This check involves a meticulous examination of the car’s chassis and various systems, such as trailer and tire condition assessment, stability control system inspection, and control part examination.
With the results of a comprehensive vehicle condition check, you will obtain detailed information about your car’s technical condition and any potential issues that may arise in the future. This will assist you in making informed decisions regarding car purchases or sales, as well as ensuring a safer and more efficient driving experience.
If you are interested in the service of a comprehensive vehicle condition check, please contact our EVRO TRANS service centre at +371 28363634. Our specialists will help you address any problems and ensure optimal technical condition for your car.