What’s Included in a Fuel System Service?
We carry out the following repairs:
- fuel system repair;
- throttle body replacement;
- fuel injector cleaning;
- pressure valve and ventilation valve replacement;
- fuel tank filling cap replacement;
- glow plugs replacement;
- high pressure fuel pump and high-pressure fuel pump belt replacement;
- fuel pump and fuel tank replacement;
- fuel pipe, nozzle and fuel filter replacement;
- crankcase ventilation valve replacement;
- electromagnetic valve cleaning.
After eliminating all the defects, the fuel system is checked on the started car.
The fuel pressure regulator is a small but very important detail of the road transport fuel system. If you often check the fuel pressure regulator and change it in time, you can avoid many problems. You may incur large financial losses if a failed fuel system repair causes the fuel pressure regulator to fail to function.
It should be remembered that the operation of a car with a faulty fuel system is inadmissible, since it can create a fire hazard. In winter, such defects can lead to complications or complete damage to the engine.
Quality car spare parts are always on sale in our online store at a favourable price.
You can buy:
- fuel filter;
- fuel generator;
- fuel return valve and other car spare parts, because fuel purity is one of the main operating conditions.
If you notice any signs of a malfunction in your car’s fuel system, contact our car service immediately!
We will perform qualitative fuel system diagnostics and repair.